In this episode, I meet with Abby Green, a UWCPC Certified Personal and Business Coach and co-owner of the Herself Podcast and Pursuing Her Purpose, to discuss..
– what is rumination and why we feel so pulled to do it
– common barriers to resisting rumination
– what to do *instead of* ruminating and how to resist rumination
– 3 steps/concrete takeaways regarding resisting rumination
– tons of awesome examples and analogies to help you make sense of this tricky, TRICKY mental compulsion
To see more from Abby, follow her on social at @abbyrosegreen
Search for episode #98!
Find more at www.jennaoverbaughlpc.com
Learn more with my masterclasses available here
Remember: this podcast is for informational purposes only and may not be the best fit for you and your personal situation. It shall not be construed as mental health or medical advice. The information and education provided here is not intended or implied to supplement or replace professional advice of your own professional mental health or medical treatment, advice, and/or diagnosis. Always check with your own physician or medical or mental health professional before trying or implementing any information read here. I am not acting as your therapist or mental health professional and this is not therapeutic advice. My goal is to provide you with options, resources, and information to make an informed decision regarding your mental health.
© 2023 Jenna Overbaugh, LLC