In this episode, you’ll learn about…
– the Yerkes-Dodson curve and what it means for your anxiety/performance
– why you have poor performance in both high AND low anxiety states
– why moderate levels of anxiety are actually ideal for peak performance
– practical ways to either decrease your high anxiety or increase your low pressure state so that you can get to the moderate level of anxiety and achieve peak performance
– additional tips for how to handle new, intellectually demanding tasks vs monotonous, repetitive tasks
Listen and subscribe on your favorite platform! Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Listen Notes
Search for episode #29!
Find more at www.jennaoverbaughlpc.com
Learn more with my masterclasses available here
Remember: this podcast is for informational purposes only and may not be the best fit for you and your personal situation. It shall not be construed as mental health or medical advice. The information and education provided here is not intended or implied to supplement or replace professional advice of your own professional mental health or medical treatment, advice, and/or diagnosis. Always check with your own physician or medical or mental health professional before trying or implementing any information read here. I am not acting as your therapist or mental health professional and this is not therapeutic advice. My goal is to provide you with options, resources, and information to make an informed decision regarding your mental health.
© 2023 Jenna Overbaugh, LLC
Be the first to comment