In this episode, I talk with Mallory, an anorexia and trauma survivor, OCD warrior, military spouse, and one and done mother. We talk about ..
– her eating disorder and OCD difficulties and recovery
– her pregnancy made difficult by physical conditions, anorexia recovery, surviving a terrorist attack, COVID, and more
– how new moms are often overlooked by the health care system and “no longer a priority”
– post-weaning anxiety, chronic insomnia, sleep deprivation, and OCD relapse
– what recovery looks like for her, her decision to only have one child, and more
You can follow/learn more about Mallory on Instagram – @mallorylikecalorie
Search for episode #94!
Find more at www.jennaoverbaughlpc.com
Learn more with my masterclasses available here
Remember: this podcast is for informational purposes only and may not be the best fit for you and your personal situation. It shall not be construed as mental health or medical advice. The information and education provided here is not intended or implied to supplement or replace professional advice of your own professional mental health or medical treatment, advice, and/or diagnosis. Always check with your own physician or medical or mental health professional before trying or implementing any information read here. I am not acting as your therapist or mental health professional and this is not therapeutic advice. My goal is to provide you with options, resources, and information to make an informed decision regarding your mental health.
© 2023 Jenna Overbaugh, LLC